Monday, October 20, 2008

Making progress

So, I've actually added some friends blogs to my blog. Yeah me! It took a couple of tries because I would forget to click the "save" button before I was finished. Slowly but surely I guess I will figure out all the ins and outs of "Blogging." I can't wait to start posting some pictures and other exciting things. All in due time, I guess.

Right now we are also making progress in packing up the apartment. We will be moving to our new home (to us) this weekend. I don't think I've ever felt more excited to have a yard of my own in a very long time. I can't wait for the kids to be able to just run free and crazy in our own fenced in backyard...and then there is bike riding, I can't wait for them to get back to being able to ride out front. Thankfully we are moving into a cul-de-sac again. I love living in a cul-de-sac. We have enjoyed some aspects of apartment living, but can't wait to get back into our own home.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you guys!!!

Michael Lavoie's Blog said...

Thank you. So, you are like quick with your blog, you've already posted about your trip this past weekend...with pictures. WOW! I'm glad you guys had a good trip and visit with your family and some new family.

Colemans said...

Well maybe we can keep up with this! We are such awesome friends. Oh my goodness we never talk!! haha How is everyone?? New house how exciting. You will have to fill me in sometime. Love ya.